Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shedding woes

I know every double-coated dog owners dread and battle their dog's fur coat. I know every Shiba owner goes through endless filters of fur, fur on their clothes, fur in their food, tumbleweed of fur blowing across the room at least twice a year.... I know I'm not alone in this.
But it still frustrates me.
Since Maggie came to our home, I have spent more time vacuuming and sweeping the house and cleaning the damn vacuum cleaner than doing anything else at home. It's okay, Maggie. Just stop shedding for a month and I'll be happy. Call me crazy, but it just seems like you haven't stopped shedding since December of last year.



And each time you do this, I feel like all the effort and time I spent on cleaning was for absolutely nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment